We pride ourselves on delivering a very high standard of service to all our clients, including our policy of no cold calling. Formal complaints about EasiGo’s service will be handled in the following way:
- Formal complaints received by letter, e-mail, fax or telephone will be passed to our Complaints Officer on the day of receipt.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel; 0800 0443747
Write To; Mr. L Collins, Director. EasiGo Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU.
- The Complaints Officer will send a written acknowledgment of the complaint within five business days of receipt, along with details of the company’s internal complaints handling procedures.
- Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, the Complaints Officer will send either:
– A final response. You may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman (see below for their details) if you are dissatisfied with the response; or
– A holding response which will explain why the business is not yet in a position to resolve the complaint, along with details as to when you can expect further contact about the matter.
- Within eight weeks of receipt of a complaint, the Complaints Officer will send:
– A final response. The complainant may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman if dissatisfied with the response at the address below:
The details for the Legal Ombudsman are as follows:
PO Box 6804
Tel: 0300 555 0333